Friday, February 4, 2011

Juicing!

Once when I was feeling like I was in a slump physically and just didn't have the energy I thought I should have, I remembered the carrot juice my Mom used to make for me and I bought a juicer. It actually did help my energy and I juiced religiously for quite a while. Then we moved and it got stuck in the back of the cupboard and I thought about it sometimes but didn't take the time to juice. Lately, I'm feeling great but sometimes think about the benefits of juicing and on one such day I took out a bunch of produce from the fridge and made some yummy juice after a long six mile hike. So good! It feels like organic, alive, nutrient-rich juice energizing the cells in my body! I'm going to have to start juicing again!


I had drank most before remembering to take a picture!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

you go girl!

Lisa said...

Wow!! That looks YUMMY. That looks like a great way to get your veggies in for the day. I like that. I like that A LOT.
I'm going to look and see how much it costs, but no matter the price, I bet it's totally worth it.
6 mile hike?! That's GREAT!! You motivate me to want to eat more healthy and to work out more. Thanks!