Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love Spring Dresses

When my children don't want to go to school, or the principal calls because my six year old peed out in public because someone told him the boogie man was in the bathroom, or my teenager ruins family home evening with his angry attitude, or the dog hair builds up under the chair legs in the kitchen, or the baby won't nap, or I gained back a pound I'd been so excited about losing, or my hair is the craziest hair on the peninsula, or .... I could go on and on... but when all that happens, it actually helps to shop... or virtual shop when you're trying to save a whopping $500 for EFY. I'm in love with these spring dresses! How much cuter could they be?
This is my favorite but of course it's WAY over my budget at its full price. I hate it that I have expensive taste. And, it's dry clean only. But isn't it so cute?
I love this one because I can dress it up or down and get tons of wear out of it and it's really reasonably priced. I always love Pilcro items. I wish it had pockets though.
Doesn't this look spring-ish? It does have pockets and is machine washable. Cute.
Looks like this may be a flattering dress. Love the color.
This little chemise is actually what Albert brought home from Anthropologie not too long ago. It doubles as a tunic if I want to wear it out. Isn't that sweet of him? I never thought he would shop for me at Anthro!

No comments: