Sunday, February 27, 2011

Scentsy!

Well, I am officially a Scentsy Consultant! I love the products and thought it would be a really fun thing to do on the side. I love parties and getting together with friends and I like that I don't really have to be a sales person with Scentsy. Really the products just sell themselves. We'll see how it goes... I have a website if you're interested.
click here: https://jaimezuniga.scentsy.us/Home

I was a bit interested when I learned that Scentsy warmers were safe because their was no fire and matches involved (I do have a 6 year old boy) and the wax does not get very hot. I spilled some on myself once and it didn't hurt at all. Then I became more interested when I saw a catalog and saw the great designs that actually compliment a decorum rather then detract from it. And I fell in love when I finally spelled the scents. I love walking into my house when it smells so good and I love having the house smell good for my family when they get home.

No comments: