Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Valentine

This isn't a great picture of us. I think Albert is trying to look cool and I look wide-eyed. But, anyhow, we went out tonight to dinner for our Valentine celebration part I and I ate WAY too much food. Taste Cafe is so very good. I had bread dipped in rosemary olive oil, artichoke soup, chicken breast salad with au gratin potatoes, and bittersweet chocolate torte with cream sauce. Albert had steak. Good thing I ran 5 miles this morning. I think I'll still be full tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

part 1?! lucky! love taste. that food sounds delish. and like always, love your outfit.

Karena said...

How fun! I got some chocolate stawberries already. I love food! I'm still having a lot of morning sickness, but I've only puked once. I have an appointment on Friday and hope to hear the heartbeat (I will be 12 weeks). I hope things are going good with you.

***** said...

You two look fabulous. You are so darling in your fun and sassy boots. Sounds like a perfect Valentine meal.