We finally had to put it in water so the fire alarm wouldn't go off!
When I was One,
I Had Just Begun.
When I was Two,
I was Nearly New.
When I was Three,
I was Hardly Me.
When I was Four,
I was not much More.
When I was Five,
I was Just Alive.
But now I am SIX,
I'm as Clever as Clever,
So I think I'll be Six now forever and ever!
A.A. Milne (author of Winnie-the-Pooh)
I would be happy for my sweet boy to be six forever and ever.
Gavin was born at 4 a.m. 6 years ago in Clovis.
He was my hardest baby to have but that was because
he was a whopping 9 lbs. 13 oz. and 22 1/2 in.!
Gavin is so much fun! He loves to play and laugh.
Gavin is so very affectionate. He loves hugs and kisses.
I recently came across a letter that Jacen wrote to Gavin when he was a baby--close to 1 year.
Jacen says, "Me and you love to play with each other. I am interested in what you'll be like in the future. I hope you're a lot like me when you're older. I love you so much! You're the best and the cutest. I love you!!!!"
Isn't that sweet?
I need to read that when they are sometimes at odds with each other.
Gavin is such a blessing to our family.
Happy Birthday!!
I Had Just Begun.
When I was Two,
I was Nearly New.
When I was Three,
I was Hardly Me.
When I was Four,
I was not much More.
When I was Five,
I was Just Alive.
But now I am SIX,
I'm as Clever as Clever,
So I think I'll be Six now forever and ever!
A.A. Milne (author of Winnie-the-Pooh)
I would be happy for my sweet boy to be six forever and ever.
Gavin was born at 4 a.m. 6 years ago in Clovis.
He was my hardest baby to have but that was because
he was a whopping 9 lbs. 13 oz. and 22 1/2 in.!
Gavin is so much fun! He loves to play and laugh.
Gavin is so very affectionate. He loves hugs and kisses.
I recently came across a letter that Jacen wrote to Gavin when he was a baby--close to 1 year.
Jacen says, "Me and you love to play with each other. I am interested in what you'll be like in the future. I hope you're a lot like me when you're older. I love you so much! You're the best and the cutest. I love you!!!!"
Isn't that sweet?
I need to read that when they are sometimes at odds with each other.
Gavin is such a blessing to our family.
Happy Birthday!!
2 comments:
I didn't realize that we had children so close in age. That makes 6 months younger than Abi! Time sure flies!
Happy Birthday, Gavin!!!
Post a Comment