We are at the Verizon store (which I think is the most boring store EVER).
Gavin says in a very serious voice, "Mom, I really need a blueberry (means blackberry)." I ask, "Why?" He replies, "So that when I'm at Owen's house and it's time to come home I can call you." Then he adds in an effort to convince me further, "Or if I'm at church and get lost I can call you."
He really, really thought I might get him a cel phone. I don't even think I really need one.
Gavin says in a very serious voice, "Mom, I really need a blueberry (means blackberry)." I ask, "Why?" He replies, "So that when I'm at Owen's house and it's time to come home I can call you." Then he adds in an effort to convince me further, "Or if I'm at church and get lost I can call you."
He really, really thought I might get him a cel phone. I don't even think I really need one.
1 comment:
SO funny :) Jacen's party looks like a success...good job!
Post a Comment