Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Photo Shoot

I will be forever grateful to Shauna for doing this photo shoot with Micah and I (and some of Linnea) to preserve our precious memories. She did a fabulous job. I have posted a lot of pictures because it's difficult to choose my favorite.





Linnea and Micah looking out over El Estero Lake in Monterey.
Linnea is such a sweet big sister. Micah is lucky to have her. I am too. (:

(pictures taken at the beautiful Monterey Museum of Art)

4 comments:

Лена said...

These are really nice pictures. you can treasure them forever!:) which is a very good thing;)

Shannon said...

those are beautiful, shauna's got great talent. I love the crawling one where he is laughing and you are smiling the best.

Becca said...

I love the pictures!!! You are such a beautiful mom!!! How fun!

Karena said...

Very cute pictures. No wonder you had a hard time deciding what to put up!