Monday, March 29, 2010

Micah is 10 months

I posted a ton of pictures but I couldn't help myself because he's such a cute little thing!
Micah is 10 months!
I can't believe how fast the time has gone by.




Micah's brand new trick is clapping and he loves to do it! It's so cute!
Micah wants to stand all the time and takes steps holding on to something.
Micah loves to eat everything. I've never given him anything that he doesn't like.
He loves to play with his brothers and sister.
He loves to go outside!

Micah makes me so happy. I love to spend my days with him.

(Thanks to Shauna for the pictures! They're awesome!)

4 comments:

Ritters said...

He is really cute. They just grow up way to fast!

Shauna said...

Glad you like em :) After I got home I realized I should've taken more of just him outside. Sorry about that!

Jan-Ove said...

Very good to look into the family of our distant American relative!

Vi önskar er alla Glad Påsk
(We wish you all a Happy Easter)

Ben and Rachel said...

Micah is so cute! He's looking a lot like Linnea. I'm sure he'll have fun this summer walking around the beach!
I have a hard time eliminating pictures for my blog also...hence my picture overloads.