I couldn't have done it without Mitch.
I made flyers for Mitch to pass out to Jacen's friends and then Mitch helped me arrange things so that Jacen would be gone and then home at the right times.
Jacen invited a few friends over after school to play x box and then close to 6 o'clock I sent those boys to the store to buy ice cream. The other boys arrived and when Jacen came home, SURPRISE!
It was a lot of fun!
Jacen was really surprised. He didn't have any idea.
The guys played capture the flag in the forest and field across the street (hopefully no one got poison oak) and then came home for pizza and soda and cake and ice cream and some x box.
Gavin invited them all back next week for his birthday party. (:
2 comments:
What party animals you are! I bet everyone had so much fun.
You are such a good mom! 14! Wow! He is one good looking kid. Good team work with Mitch. What a fun memory for Jacen.
Post a Comment