I need to get back on track with my eating. So, I have decided to give myself a little challenge and follow the following seven rules for the next week. I'll let you know how it goes. Some of these will be easier then others. The hardest one is my sweet treat--yes, I'm a sweetie. But I have been disciplined before and I need to be so again. Wish me luck!!
7 Rules for 7 Days..or more
1. Start every morning with a fiberlicious cereal!
2. No WHITE bread, tortillas, rolls etc. If you HAVE to eat grains, only eat 100% whole wheat.
3. Drink only water, no carbonation, caffeine of alcohol!
4. No Red Meat, I haven't posted about this but I think you all know how bad red meat is for you. Stick with lean cut turkey and chicken. Any meat that qualifies as a "fowl" is best for your digestion.
5. Eat food closest to it original form, this will be a majority of your diet-- fruits, vegetables, chicken, turkey, beans, etc. Stay away from pasta!! Its been processed like crazy and no where near its original form.
6. No processed sugar! I know this seems harsh--no candy, cake, ice cream, etc. Get your sweet fix from ONE sugar free treat a day.
7. The simple but true, don't eat for 3 hours before you go to sleep. If you get hungry drink some water, work out-- get distracted from something else, ANYTHING else besides food.
This list comes from: http://adailydoseofdieting.blogspot.com
1 comment:
How did you do? :)
Post a Comment