Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Movie Help

I came across a great resource that I wanted to share with you! So often lately, my children want to see a movie and I try to research it to find just limited information on it or ask friends who I find often have different movie standards than me. I've been so frustrated with it. After Christmas our family went to see a movie that was PG that I was worried about but so many of our friends with young children raved about and I was so disappointed and wouldn't have gone had I known. So anyway, I came across this web page that reviews movies in detail with children in mind. It's http://www.kids-in-mind.com/. So before you take your family to the next movie, you can check it out thoroughly first and avoid any uncomfortable surprises! Hope it helps you too!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thank you Jaime