Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby Update!!

Pray for me on May 28th! Yes, that is the day. I remember when I was in the hospital having Linnea that I was thinking of everyone just going about their usual day when I was in this excruciating pain! So, you can think of me the morning of the 28th and send me some of your positive thinking vibes! (: Unless I go into labor beforehand, the doctor will induce me that day. It is 2 weeks early but we are trying to keep from having a ten pound baby. I'm desperately hoping for eight pounds. So I have about eleven days to prepare. Gavin and Linnea helped me clean up the swing and bouncy seat and we tried it out with their stuffed animals and listened to the rain forest sounds and lullabies and rain showers. We're getting ready! Now I just need to get up the crib, finish my visiting teaching, make tons of freezer meals, get through a band concert and open house and preschool graduation and kindergarten orientation, get all my activity girls business in order through the end of June, get the house cleaned and well, relax so that I'm not too tired to push out a baby. It is nice to have a day to plan for.

5 comments:

Ben and Rachel said...

I can't believe you are having your baby so soon! I feel like we just found out! I'm sure the time hasn't been so fast for you. Best of luck and we'll be thinking of you!

Becca said...

I usually serve the Sweat and Sour Chicken Reciepe over rice... hope you guys like it!

Sarah said...

Wow already! We wish you well, and happy family times. May you be healthy and strong and even happy. hugs!
(Can't wait to see the update after our move!)

Sara said...

So soon! I will definitely be thinking about you. We hope everything goes perfectly, and we can't wait to hear the good news!

Karena said...

Wow, what a small world it is!
How did you even find me??
It is so good to hear from you, it sounds like everything is going well for you.
Jacen is sooo big (I should have thought so, because Ricks was a long time ago)!
I am excited to keep in touch!!