Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's a Sock Hop!!

In our ward, I am the activity girls leader and we recently had a daddy-daughter sock hop/dinner. It was so much fun to plan and carry out. An artist in our ward painted this amazing car for the girls to take pictures with their dads and we had a dinner of hamburgers, fries, veggies, and root beer floats while listening to 50's music. We had a hoola hoop contest and the girls totally ruled at that! But some of the dad's held their own--actually Albert won it for the dad's category. Linnea did amazingly well. She's such a good hoola hooper! We had a cupcake walk and just a great time. I love this calling! Here are some pictures, including one of our great Bishop, Bishop Husein who came in for a few minutes to join the party and have a bite.



1 comment:

Tolman Family said...

Looks so fun! I wish I could have been there!