Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Freezer/Crock Pot Cooking--HELP!

Okay, I am wanting to make meals before having my baby in which to use later on. I'm begging you for your great recipes that freeze well and easily! Also, I would love some of your favorite crock pot recipes too! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Wow, I hope I can be of some help....I love my crockpot and freezer. Every time I make Enchiladas, either the Beef ones with the Red Sauce, or the Chicken ones with the Green Sauce I always make at leasts double and freeze the rest. I love cooking my meat right after I buy it and having it in the freezer so it's ready to use in a meal, It saves so much time that way. Here are a few recipes that we love!!

Crockpot Sweet and Sour Chicken
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 bottle of French Salad Dressing
1 jar of Apricot Jam
1 envelope of onion soup mix
its easy, delicous and everyone likes it!!

The Best Crockpot Chicken Ever
5-6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 26 oz Can of Cream of Chicken Soup
8 oz of Cream Cheese
1 packet of Italian Dressing (zesty)
1/2 cube of butter
mix all ingredients together then pour over chicken. Cook on high for 4-5 hours. Serve over rice or noodles.

Kids like it Chili
1 lb of ground beef
1 can corn
1 can kidney beans
1 can black beans
(Drian corn and all beans)
3 cans of diced tomatoes(whole plus juice)
1 packet of taco seasoning.
Can cook over the stove or in the crock pot. Top with cheese and sour cream
*our kids love this one!! I love it because it is easy, it's a great food storage meal, and it also freezes well.. I don't think you can beat that.

I hope these help. If you want more, let me know! Good Luck!!!