I always like St. Patrick's day for some reason. I'm not Irish but its a fun holiday for me. No pressure for me, whatever I do is appreciated, an easy Irish dinner that everyone likes. Way different than Christmas. I enjoyed playing Celtic music on my flute in Gavin's class and making fun green treats for the kids in his class.
Cute picture of Albert and Micah...too bad Micah's shirt is a mess.
Cute picture of Albert and Micah...too bad Micah's shirt is a mess.
3 comments:
You are so good, I really didn't do anything for st. Party's day. I made sure my girls had green on, but I don't have a shirt with green on it. I am cooking corned beef (not a huge fan) today so we can have Reuben sandwiches for dinner (on my husbands request).
I'm SO proud of you! I copied you and do it every year. I consider it a huge holiday since it has a menu to go along with it. The kids love when we bust out and have a party for any reason. Your kids will love the memories and possibly carry on the tradition. xoxo
I just loved the Monkey cupcakes in the previous post...my five year old son saw them and said, "I have to have monkey cakes like that for my birthday!" =)
Kristina J.
Post a Comment