Sunday, March 27, 2011

Linnea Interview A-Z

Age: 10 years, almost 11
Bed: twin, top bunk
Chore you dislike: taking out the trash (she told me earlier that it was a boy's job)
Dinner dislike: anything with tomatos
Essential start to your day: watch Franklin with Micah
Favorite colors: white and turquoise
Greatest vacation you'd like to go on: to ride dolphins
Height: 53 inches
Instruments: piano and cello
jelly bean flavor: doesn't like them
kids (how many to have someday): no more then 3
lucky number: 2 and 5
month: April because it's Spring and July because it's my birthday month
Nicknames: Naya, Nay Nay, Miss America, teacher calls her Linneakins
Overnight Hospital stays: 2 nights when I was born
Pet Peeves: brothers, brothers, dogs, teachers, 5th grade boys, any kind of boys, neighbors...
Quote from me: "I love to wear black sweatpants!"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Siblings: 3 brothers, would love a sister
Time you Wake up: 7-7:10
Underwear?: Yes, of course
Vegetables you don't like: all but corn
What makes you sad: fighting
X rays: teeth x rays
Yummy foods: chocolate mostly, strawberries dipped in chocolate, apples
Zoo animal favorites: Lions, giraffes, elephants, monkeys

1 comment:

T J V said...

I love how many of her pet peeves revolved around the male gender, hahahaha. I can't believe she is so big, in my mind she is still the little shy sunbeam we tought in primary!