Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hiatus

Do you ever just feel like you're hanging by a thread and one more push will send you flying somewhere that you don't want to be? I'm having one of those periods of my life. And I so badly need a break but can't get one. I feel like I'm on the verge of something not good... I may need a hiatus from blogging until I get a grip on my situation. I don't want to bog anyone else down.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

sorry to hear this, jaime- wish there were something I could do. I too have felt very similar to what you are describing... come back when you feel better.

Karena said...

I hope things improve for you. I have also felt this way before...a lot!

LollyGirl said...

jaime, i do know what you mean. i felt like that often in monterey but haven't much at all since i moved back. i attribute it to two things: 1) having space here and not feeling like when things were out of place that my house was collapsing on top of me. i just never felt like i could get on top of the house b/c there wasn't enough room for toys to be played w/, etc. (and i didn't even have pets then!) 2) here i get to go to the gym and exercise allowing not only for a break but it makes me feel great!!

come visit me in bakersfield and get a break!! prayers coming your way!!

Piano Mom said...

You are not alone. I have felt like that many times. I hope things improve quickly.

T J V said...

Honey I am hanging on the thread right next to you! Don't worry we have all been there. And thankfully it passes but just keep in mind that you are an awesome wife, mother, friend and you are loved!