Friday, March 25, 2011

All About Me from A to Z

A. Age: 32
B. Bed Size: Recently upgraded from a Full to a California King. BIG difference! At first I felt like I needed a walkie talkie to same good night to my husband.
C. Chore you dislike: cleaning the bath tub and shower
D. Dogs: one black lab and one yellow lab and currently ten puppies.
E. Essential start to your day: run, shower, check email, muesli for breakfast
F. Favorite colors: This is so hard. I love them all. Favorites.... white, navy, black, sky blue, for my house.... red and yellow
G. Gold or Silver jewelry: gold
H. Height: 5'4.5"
I. Instruments: piano, flute, used to play clarinet in high school but I can't really play well anymore.
J. Jelly bean flavor: I don't like jelly beans at all.
K. Kids: 3 boys, 1 girl, I would have lots more if I had the time/money/energy
L. Live: California
M. Month: October because the air turns cool (except where I live now where it gets hot finally), February
N. Nicknames: when I was in 5th grade the boys would tease me and call me "Ant Bite" or "It's a Small Jaime After All". When I was little my brother called me James Monraya. My husband calls me "Hun"
O. Overnight hospital stays: With each of my children's births...7 nights total, and when I had a tubal pregnancy surgery...one night.
P. Pet peeves: I don't get annoyed much. Maybe at my husband when he leaves his stuff everywhere.
Q. quote from movie or book: "Do or Do not, there is no try." --Yoda
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: 2 sisters, 3 brothers
T. Time you Wake Up: Usually 5:30 a.m.
U. Underwear?: of course except sometimes when I go running, but y running clothes kind of have them built in. weird I know.
V. Vegetables: I like all of them.
W. What makes you run late?: My kids
X. X rays you've had: dental, I don't know what else.
Yummy foods: fresh pasta with pesto, bananas dipped in chocolate fondue
Z. Zoo animals: monkeys, giraffe, lion or tiger, elephant

Tag You're It!

I may come back and interview some of my kids with these same questions.

No comments: