Sunday, November 7, 2010

Gavin's Soccer

Gavin is a Super Blue!
Gavin has loved playing soccer this year.
Pacific Grove's teams were all filled up by the time I got around to registering so he went and played on a Carmel team with his cousin Maila and in which his uncle Jared coached.
It was so much fun for him!
Gavin is quite a talented little soccer player and loves it.
Maila is on the blondie on the far left. She's a great soccer player as well.
Gavin's cousin, Dallin, who is 5 also played often on their team when they needed an extra player. He's not in the picture but was a valuable asset to their team.
I think he was the best goal keeper they had!
Silly Super Blues!

1 comment:

Karena said...

Abi decided not to do soccer this year. I was thankful for that when it got really cold!