I love how this picture captures the sweet, sincere, young-feeling Grampa I know.
(Tera could only find one candle in which to represent 91.)
(Tera could only find one candle in which to represent 91.)
In front Dallin, Grampa, Carter, Linnea and Maila)
(Sorry my camera has such yellowish coloring. I think Micah must have been playing with it and now I don't know how to fix it. I am such NOT a tech person.)
My Grampa is such a great example to me of love and charity and service. He has devoted his whole life to helping others and trying to do the right thing. He loves his family so much; I think his very favorite thing is when the whole extended family gets together--there is quite a group of us! He has lived a long, fulfilling, whole life and we love him dearly! I'm so grateful that my children can know him and see his example.
My Grampa is such a great example to me of love and charity and service. He has devoted his whole life to helping others and trying to do the right thing. He loves his family so much; I think his very favorite thing is when the whole extended family gets together--there is quite a group of us! He has lived a long, fulfilling, whole life and we love him dearly! I'm so grateful that my children can know him and see his example.
2 comments:
91 is amazing! Looks like the cake was yummy!
How wonderful it is that you live so close to him and can be near him all these years. He looks like he had a very happy birthday.
The yellow photos are fun. Very vintage.
Post a Comment