Since Halloween is on a Sunday this year, our ward had the Trunk-Or-Treat on Saturday.

I'm in my usual 50's attire. Linnea is pajama girl.

Such a sweet little dragon.

I wanted Albert to dress up in his black leather jacket and jeans and slicked back hair but he didn't want to change again after putting his "boot" on. So when we arrived and he wrapped a blanket around him he decided he was William Wallace (he's holding a sword). Gavin decided not to wear his new Ninja costume but rather his last-year's storm trooper costume.
(I may post a different picture of him in his Ninja costume.)

Jacen in his cloak. He took Micah around collecting candy and then loved scaring people.
This was also the first year we really did much decorating of our car. I know its not much but more then usual. Also, Albert made a Halloween cd that was playing music--mostly Harry Potter songs along with Ghostbusters Theme Song.
1 comment:
Love all the Halloween costumes! The trunk looks great. Good memories from Monterey trunk-or-treats :) (ours was a little disappointing)
Post a Comment