Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a great birthday and actually celebrated for two days!
On Friday Albert was able to take the day off work and took me out to breakfast at First Awakenings--my favorite breakfast place to eat down by the Aquarium.
Then we did a little Christmas shopping together and enjoyed hanging out.
Then on Saturday Albert took me to the movies to watch Harry Potter and it was SO good but kinda scary. Then we came back to get the kids and rendezvous with Tera and Jared and their children and Grampa Neufeld out to dinner at LaLa grill. I ordered my favorite Chicken Parmesan that isn't on the menu any more but they still made for me.






Lula's chocolates from Tera and Jared and their family.

An herb garden from my friend, Colleen. I've already clipped some to cook with. I LOVE having fresh herbs on hand to throw into my cooking concoctions.

Beautiful embroidered cloth napkins from my Mom and Dad that match my favorite table cloth that they gave me.

A picture of the Oakland temple from Tera and Jared and their family. It's even more gorgeous up close! This is where Albert and I were married and the temple for our area. Maila said they bought it when they were in San Francisco.

Beautiful diamond earrings from Albert. They are so sparkly and pretty. I love them.

A present from myself to myself. Is that weird? This awesome anthro bag that Jacen says looks like it was made out of a sweater.
I had such a great birthday and felt so loved through the sweet, thoughtful gifts, phone calls, cards, facebook messages, and visits. I am so blessed to have wonderful friends and family.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

fun celebrations and awesome gifts! yay! glad you had a great birthday.

Лена said...

What a fun day! I love your new purse and I think there is nothing wrong with giving presents to yourself!

Suzanne said...

What a great birthday! Great gifts, family, fun and the best part...all about you! Well deserved Jaime. Glad you had a Happy Birthday.