Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dressing Up for Halloween?

So, do you dress up for Halloween?
I began being a witch every year. It was easy and I could drive down to my local Rite Aid for a new Witch hat if I needed one.
Then, I bought a poodle skirt and saddle shoes for another kind of party and ended up wearing that for Halloween the next several years. It's cute.

Now, I am desperately hoping I will win this beautiful frock to wear to our Halloween party this year!
It is hand sewn by the ever-so-talented Kathleen from Grosgrain. Isn't it amazing?! I could never dream of sewing something as fabulous.
Click here to see her blog.

2 comments:

Karena said...

I love that dress. It is beautiful!

Californiutahan said...

I love it, too! When I was in middle school, there was a girl whose mom was a costume maker (professionally). One year she was Aurora from Disney's Sleeping Beauty. Another year she had a dress similar to that one. I was always so jealous!