Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze

Isn't this cute of Micah?! He was SO excited about all the pumpkins! I could hardly get a picture because he was running all around looking at everything. Earthbound Farms really has the cutest fall set-up. They even had a horse made out of corn husks.
I wish I would have gotten a picture of it.
We had fun over fall break driving out to Carmel Valley and spending the afternoon.

This was an awesome veggie/cheese sandwich--all organic of course and delish!
The kids got ice cream. Linnea is so good about sharing with Micah.
The kids always love this little herb garden.
The sprinklers happened to be on and it was a warm day so the kids ran through them a little.
Gavin found the perfect pumpkin.
Cute Micah.
Gavin and Micah in front of the corn maze.
Last year a storm ruined it so we were so glad it was in tact this year.

3 comments:

Ritters said...

What a neat place.

Tera said...

I'm so glad I saw this; I completely forgot about the corn maze! I think we'll go tomorrow--looks like fun!

Karena said...

Looks like a fun time! I am not even sure we are going to get pumpkins this year.