raw oats, plain yogurt, a little almond milk, berries and banana
I feel like it's so nutritious and filling after a nice run and such a great way to start my day.
Speaking of run, my running buddy, Sarah, and I were totally jumpy today running in the light of the moon through the forest. Sarah saw a bobcat on her way to meet me for the run. Then we almost stepped on road kill in the middle of the road and screamed so loud I think we would have scared away any bobcat in the area. Are we crazy to run in the dark? It was a great run though and I'm glad we did it. Next time I'm going to try taking my dog. Hope he's up for it!
The good news? I'm down 3 lbs from last week. Yay!
2 comments:
3 pounds is awesome. I am not a runner, you are doing great!
Yummmm! Good work Jaime!
Post a Comment