Well, this first picture isn't a Halloween decoration but he sure is cute.
I bought this dragon costume for Gavin when he was one but he was afraid of it and wouldn't wear it. (He ended up wearing his sock monkey sweater from Anthropologie and looked so cute in it.) So, I thought I had better try it on Micah and make sure he would wear it and wouldn't be afraid of it. He liked it!

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not very extravagant with any decorations of my house and especially for holidays. I think I would like to if I had more time and money but it doesn't seem to be a priority of mine right now. Anyhow, we have fun with little decorations and of course my favorite are the crafty ones the kids make.
Below we found this cute thing at Whole Foods Market.

Gavin made this awesome skeleton at school. He traced his own hands for the skeleton hands. I love the
accordion style arms and legs. And I love the face. Kinda spooky.

We have lots of little pumpkins around the house. I don't like to buy big pumpkins until right before Halloween because its so moist here that they mildew super quickly. So, almost every time we go to the store I consent to the kids picking out a small gourd or pumpkin.

This is a Rite Aid 99 cent special.

This year I went to World Market and got some cute things for our mantel--the owl, fall garland and pumpkin...

...and mushroom and hedgehog. I wanted fall decorations rather then just Halloween so I could leave them up in November as well.

Now, if only the weather would cooperate and really feel like fall. Some days it does and then other days are beach days.
I do love fall.
2 comments:
Cute decor! My fave is that pumpkin spider from Whole Foods.
Very cute! I don't have anything decorated. I want to get some stickers/gell things for the windows, but haven't yet!
Post a Comment