Friday, October 29, 2010

Feelin' a Little Love

I checked the mail and felt special as I opened the first little envelope with my name on it.
Inside was a little cloth envelope with a star button closure and stars forming my own personal horoscope.
Upon opening, it read, "What's in the stars for you, Scorpio?" and a coupon for a percentage off as a birthday treat. Anthro knows how to do things {just right}.
The second little envelope with my name on it contained a $25 gift card for J Crew.
What will I buy? A new Jackie cardigan?
From Anthro....
These new shoes of Miss Albright are oh so alluring. The picture doesn't do justice.
Or this... the perfect mix of frills and utilitarian. Like.
This looks like a "Jaime" coat. Love the colors, love the ruffles.
So many cute things. So hard to decide.

4 comments:

Ritters said...

Love these too! I am looking for a new jacket. I do like the looks of these. I also like the shoes.

Tera said...

Love the shoes!

Ben and Rachel said...

Love birthday time with the retailers. Cute picks!

Jessica said...

Lucky girl! I just love anthro for the bday discount! I hope you get something (or somethings as the case may be) lovely!!

And those dining chairs on my blog are Eames chairs with dowel legs but very pricey at $399 per chair. A girl can dream though! They do make them without the dowel leg for a bit less.