
So very exciting! Tide pooling is like treasure hunting!!

Micah and I are loving to just watch the life in the tide pool.

Wow! Linnea's hair and sweater are coordinating with this sea star.

Look at this lucky find! Gold in the sea!

Gavin got so wet--but it was worth it!

Gavin holding ever so still waiting for the crab to come out. And it did.

We loved the design on this big rock down by the tide pools. We live in such a beautiful world!

Lots of colorful shells and little animals inside.

Look at this tiny sea star!

Gavin found this. It's cool how the hermit crabs all lined up along this piece of seaweed.

A pretty little shell Gavin found. I also love all the colorful rocks around it.

Along the seashore trail.

It's hard to see but we like the pattern in the sand.

I'm not sure what this is. I was holding Micah and couldn't get very close. Gavin took the picture.
3 comments:
Great pictures! I have fallen in love w/tide pooling after moving here. Where are those tide pools? They don't look familiar.
sigh, how i miss the coast...
I loved that tiny sea star!
Post a Comment