100th day of School
The kids were asked to bring one hundred items.
Gavin brought 100 crayons. (His class really needed new crayons so they will be donated to the class after the 100th day activities.)
The kids were asked to bring one hundred items.
Gavin brought 100 crayons. (His class really needed new crayons so they will be donated to the class after the 100th day activities.)
1 comment:
so nice of you to donate to the class!
I have to tell you that I am kind of neurotic about my kitchen floors, and I LOVE the swiffer wet-jet. I found this site that shows you how to remove the cap so that you can put reuse and put in your own cleaning solution. Also, i ordered some re-usable pads on etsy... highly reccommended!
here's the site if you're interested:
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-remove-the-cap-on-a-Swiffer-Wet-Jet-cleaner/
i'm going to be in monterey this weekend, so hopefully i'll see you at church
Post a Comment