Friday, January 8, 2010

Spoon-lickin' good!

Albert will have something to say about me posting this picture.

When we went to Coalinga for New Years, my parents and our family went to Hanford to our favorite old fashioned ice cream parlor. We always think about Grama and how she would always want to make the 2 hour round trip just to go to this ice cream parlor. It is good!
If this is the only picture I can get of Jace, so be it.

The eyes have it.


Linnea
Grama and Linnea peeking in
Don't tell anyone! I didn't even want to post this picture because I'm so ashamed!
Micah was so intensely watching me eat my ice cream trying to get some, I didn't have the heart to deny him and gave him a bite.

1 comment:

Piano Mom said...

That place was one of the only things I liked about Hanford. Now I need some ice cream : )