
You wouldn't believe that we actually had hail! It has hailed here before several years ago but not often! Yesterday I was at Trader Joes thinking about and hoping that Jacen was waiting in a dry place for me to pick him up, when he called me and asked me to pick him up in front of his school because it was hailing. I thought, of course, that he was exaggerating about the hail and told him I was checking out my groceries and would be there soon. When I went outside, sure enough, it was hailing. I drove down Forest Avenue towards his school and there he was, standing right out by the street completely drenched and loving it actually. Boys! During the night the hail woke me up and this morning our front yard was covered with it. When I took Linnea to school, hail covered the ground along side of the road and looked like snow and several cars were covered with it. Talk about excitement in a small California beach town!
1 comment:
I know! We were so excited too! Cal and I took some into the school so we could show the teacher's. I think we could call the hail California snow and we would be right. So FUN!
Post a Comment