Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thankful for Family...

Unfortunately my camera was lost last weekend. Unfortunately also was the fact that it was lost because it was buried in my messy house. Someday I will have a clean house... I used to be so clean and organized... then I had kids and now I am pregnant and well... I digress. We had a great Thanksgiving at Grampa Neufeld's house with him and Tera and Jared and their family and my parents. I ordered all of my share of the meal from Whole Foods. (I'm in no position to cook!) I was able to eat however. Leif and Jen and their family were in town having thanksgiving with Jen's side of the family (her brother is serving in the military in Monterey). We were able to see them Friday and Saturday and Sydney got to spend the night which was the highlight of the weekend for Linnea. (I still heard them up sneaking clementine oranges when I went to bed at eleven). It's so fun to have cousins. Saturday we went to the butterfly sanctuary with them and my parents and saw all the butterflies which was pretty amazing. Of course I missed my buried camera. Then we all went out to lunch to Chinese and spent the afternoon visiting and then out again for dinner for pizza before they had to head back home. We're so glad to have their family back in the state and be able to see them more often. My family is so special to me and to my children. We were also able to visit with my oldest sister and her husband and catch up a little with them! It was very exciting--the kids were so excited at their house that they were running up and down the stairs and everywhere! Spending time with our family is such a precious time for us. Although I am sorry I don't have any pictures to post, the good news is that I did find my camera (which also means I did clean my house) and will get that to use soon.

1 comment:

Rochel said...

Glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving! Sounds like fun!