We have a tradition in which we make gingerbread houses with the kids each Christmas. In some years past I have used graham crackers and have even made the gingerbread pieces myself but this year I needed to make it a little easier, so thank goodness for Costco and their easy gingerbread kits. I felt a little like I was cheating but the kids loved it. Even so, Albert was the one who underwent the project and did almost all of the work helping them. He's such a great dad. They all had fun with it and will probably have even more fun eating them after Christmas!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Gingerbread Houses
We have a tradition in which we make gingerbread houses with the kids each Christmas. In some years past I have used graham crackers and have even made the gingerbread pieces myself but this year I needed to make it a little easier, so thank goodness for Costco and their easy gingerbread kits. I felt a little like I was cheating but the kids loved it. Even so, Albert was the one who underwent the project and did almost all of the work helping them. He's such a great dad. They all had fun with it and will probably have even more fun eating them after Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! I want to start that tradition when we have kids, Albert looks very serious while gingerbread housing! Have you eaten it yet?
Post a Comment