I'm so glad that Jacen and Linnea had the opportunity to go on a Youth Pioneer Trek! This stake is the best as far as youth activities goes! Linnea and my mom made a cute Pioneer skirt and bonnet that she wore (I wish I had a picture!) and each youth did the trek in honor of a family member ancestor that was a pioneer in some way. Linnea did it in honor of my great-grandma Wagner. Jacen did it in honor of Butch Cassidy.... I know...
Here is cute Linnea riding in the handcart. When I saw this picture I asked her why she was riding instead of walking?? Poor Pierce is having to carry them all! She said it was just at the very end when it was over. They did walk the trek!
Jacen is so hard to get pictures of. Here is in the back of this one, not looking, but oh well. You can see that he's there. (:



No comments:
Post a Comment