Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Years Eve

We invited Tera and her kids over and started with dinner and dessert. Then I got out these crackers that I had bought for Christmas and forgotten about them. Apparently they are a UK tradition. They were fun. When you open them, they crack pretty loud and spark. Then inside are jokes and trivia and a game piece in which to play games. So we did that for a while.

Micah was kind of hesitant to open his but eventually did.


We played a guessing game that is called Some Dum Goy (a family game) that is similar to Guesstures or Catch Phrase. I think Gavin looks transparent here becuase he was jumping up and down in his excitement. The girls won. (:Sparklers...but don't tell. They are illegal here.

Then we toasted in the new year with sparkling apple cider.

Looks like Micah has had enough.... (:


1 comment:

Sayaka said...

You have a gorgeous family!! I'm loving all the pictures and you look amazing in the red anthro skirt!!