I scanned a few pictures from years past for a video collection our ward put together so I thought it would be fun to post them here as well.
Christmas 1999 Isn't Jacen little? I love thinking about those days when he thought I was his everything. He was a Christmas tree in his preschool play.
Christmas 1999 Isn't Jacen little? I love thinking about those days when he thought I was his everything. He was a Christmas tree in his preschool play.
This picture jumps to 2002. Albert and I look so little! We were really just kids ourselves! And look how curly my hair was?! My brother recently asked me how come it wasn't as curly anymore. Well, it is still plenty curly if I blow dry with a diffuser but with each baby it has relaxed quite a bit. Weird. Hormones do strange things to a body and hair.
This is 2003 when we went sledding with Grampa Jim. I was very pregnant with Gavin and although Linnea is sledding in this picture with Jacen, most of the time she would only go down with me. I would arrive at the bottom of the hill in a heap and have to roll over and struggle to get up despite my very round tummy. It's a great memory though. Their faces are priceless. We don't get to the snow enough as I really don't like it much at all (seriously way too cold) but fun for the kids every once in a while.
This is also 2003 at our ward Christmas party. Linnea was scared of Santa and I am pregnant with Gavin. I played Mary that year. Fitting I guess on one account.




1 comment:
The first one is Jacen more the way I remember him. I'm sorry I haven't emailed you, I will do that soon. I didn't live in Henderson, but my sister did and I can ask her anything you need to know.
Post a Comment