Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Tag

1) What is your favorite Halloween candy?
I don't really like candy much at all unless it's dark chocolate and expensive so that kind of rules out most Halloween candy.

2) What's your favorite Halloween movie?
Casper or Heffalump Halloween

3) At what age did you stop trick-or-treating?
I think I was a freshman or sophomore in high school. I was small so could get by trick or treating for a long time.

4) What is your favorite Halloween costume that you've worn?
My Grama made me amazing costumes when I was little so one of hers.... witch or princess or bunny...

5) What is your least favorite costume that you've worn?
soccer player cause it wasn't so creative but was my husbands so that's cool I guess

6) Have you ever repeated a costume? If so, what was it?
Only as an adult but I'm always trying to get my kids to repeat costumes because I'm kind of not into buying new costumes every year. It's a lot of money to spend on one night!

7) What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
I guess a farmer because Micah is a cow and that way we'll match.

8) Do you like going to haunted attractions?
Occasionally.

9) Vampires or werewolves?
Team Edward. (Swoon)

10) Do you decorate your house for Halloween?
A little mostly for the sake of my kids. I'm not all that into decorating in general.

No comments: