Friday, November 11, 2011

Rainy Veterans Day

Being Veterans Day, the kids are home from school. I'm so grateful for Veterans and military men and women who serve our country. We are blessed to live in an area with many of the best of the military and have so many friends in the military.
As I was talking to my sister this morning on the phone about a hike at Point Lobos, it started pouring rain outside. So, she went and bought the new Harry Potter movie and they came over to watch it with us. Her kids hadn't seen it yet. So we snacked and watched and that was a lot of fun. Then I decided in the afternoon that my kids needed to get out of the house so we went miniature golfing at this cool place just a few blocks away but I'd never been to before. It's blacklight miniature golfing with an ocean theme. We had a lot of fun...even Micah. Too bad Albert always has to work. And Jacen went to Coalinga with my Dad for the weekend. Perhaps tonight we will go to the Shoe Game in which the PG and Carmel rival football teams duke it out on the field competing for a shoe. Weird, I know. It's a fun game to go to though.




No comments: