Yes.... it's that hot here.
In my house, the thermometer read 83 degrees this afternoon.
Outside, not sure but really hot.
We're not used to this heat.
I had to strip down Micah and give him some water to play in while I barbecued portabello mushrooms and chicken because I didn't dare turn on the oven.
Then I took a shower. Thirty minutes later, I really needed another one.
In my house, the thermometer read 83 degrees this afternoon.
Outside, not sure but really hot.
We're not used to this heat.
I had to strip down Micah and give him some water to play in while I barbecued portabello mushrooms and chicken because I didn't dare turn on the oven.
Then I took a shower. Thirty minutes later, I really needed another one.
4 comments:
That is so rare for there! It's hot here, too...which is less rare but not fun in a house with no AC! Hope you're getting some beach time. And Micah is cute stripped down :)
I am sorry that it is so hot! We have had a really hot summer also! Hopefully it cools down soon!
It must be unseasonably warm...I don't remember it getting too hot there. Fun for beach days! Your pictures up top are awesome! You all look so great.
I remember last August around this time last year...it was crazy super hot!! Even though most of the time it is cooler there, I still think houses and apartments should have some type of AC or FANS for those few days that ARE hot. Just sayin. :-D Sounds like a good beach trip is on the way.
Post a Comment