Yay! We finally got some family pictures taken! We hadn't since Micah was born. It is SO difficult to get 6 people together on the same day to take pictures. Talk about stressful... But I'm so happy we did and love our pictures. It was difficult to choose ones to post here but I tried to pick some of my favorites.
The location is the Carmel Mission.
The location is the Carmel Mission.














Shelly did a great job on the pictures. Her photography website is posted below and she does do photo sessions in Utah also.
http://shelsphotos.blogspot.com/
http://shelsphotos.blogspot.com/

5 comments:
These pictures are wonderful! I love them all!
Such a cute family! We haven't had family pictures since Lauren was a baby, now we have Reagan and finally just did some for my husbands family reunion. I can't wait to see them!
The photography is AMAZING!! Great great pictures! And you have had 4 kids?!?!?! Can't even tell. :-D You look great! Thanks for the website. I'm excited to check it out. Maybe she could do our pictures when we get to Utah.
Love them all! You look great!
Great great photos!!! Love your shoes!!! You are one great looking family!
Post a Comment