
I caught Linnea and Albert scheming about hiding my book under the bed so I wouldn't get wrapped up in it. I have a habit of getting into a good book and becoming oblivious to the world....including them! Anyway, this is what I'm doing now. I'll get back to you when I'm done.
3 comments:
I finished it and I was happy with the ending! Hope nobody bothers you while you read!:)
Jeff bought it for me last nigh. I can't wait to get started, but will probably have to wait till our company leaves. BTW, I love the new family pictures at the top of your blog. So cute!
I really need to get this thing back to you... I was too embarrassed Wednesday to admit I'd forgotten it... And I saw you in church today and realized I'd forgotten AGAIN. Sorry! I'll try to remember THIS Wednesday!
Post a Comment