Monday, August 9, 2010

Do you Really Need it?

Look how much sugar are in these drinks! And water? None.
It really should make one think twice about grabbing a sugar filled drink.
photo credit: Judy Vu
I saw this posted on this blog: http://adailydoseofdieting.blogspot.com/2010/08/sugar-soda.html

While we are on the subject, I am only 3 pounds away from my first weight loss goal! Yay!

4 comments:

Ritters said...

Yay! Good job. Josh and I are starting today.

Lisa said...

Wow...that is crazy! We have been doing really good at cuting out our sugars, especially in soda form. It is sad how some people just down soda like there is no tomorrow. SO unhealthy! Every now and than it is nice to have a little drink, but just a LITTLE one. Way to go on being so close to your weight goal!!

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.