We had FUN in June!
I wish I was one of those Mom's who long for school to be out in order to spend every waking minute with my children. Unfortunately, I'm not. I'll admit to that. I love my kids and I do love spending a little extra time with them. BUT, I also miss my "me" time. Regardless, we had fun during our first month of summer.
We spent some time at the Bounce House Place. It's a great place to spend the day on a cold or rainy day. (Yes, even in June...this is PG we're talking about.)
Gavin
Gavin
Gavin picked out a sports theme See's candy box for Albert.
Linnea and Gavin made this cute plaque of our rock family for Albert for Father's Day.
We went for a lot of walks to spend our extra time. This picture was taken on Cannery Row in Monterey.
Monterey cancelled their fireworks for the second year in a row and also the parade this year. But we had fun at the Huston's house partying up. Don't tell anyone about the illegal fireworks and sparklers!
Micah hardly ever looks at the camera when I'm trying to take a picture. He has so many other things to do....
Morgan, Lorea, Micah and Linnea
I never can get Micah to look at me and smile in a picture. This is one of the few exceptions.
Here is the jump!
Jacen
Jacen
2 comments:
It looks like you did a whole lot of things! You are a great mom! I like spending time with my kids, but when schools out they tend to fight more and I don't like that!
oooo, I am shivering just looking at Jace jump into Monterey water...brrrrr. What FUN festivities with so many fun people. Thanks for showing all those moments. I loved getting glimpses of you_so gorgeous, and other loved ones we miss so much.
Happy summer!
Post a Comment