We've been out at a new (to us) park in Carmel Valley nearly every day the last couple of weeks.
It's a great park and sunny when it's cloudy here. The pool is right next to the playground so the other kids can swim while I take Micah to the playground if we don't feel like swimming.
Their are TONS of dogs there--very fun in Micah's book.
Their are also TONS of birds there--very fun in Micah's book as well.
His all time favorite thing at the park is this dog water dish. He could spend hours playing in it...and does.

It's a great park and sunny when it's cloudy here. The pool is right next to the playground so the other kids can swim while I take Micah to the playground if we don't feel like swimming.
Their are TONS of dogs there--very fun in Micah's book.
Their are also TONS of birds there--very fun in Micah's book as well.
His all time favorite thing at the park is this dog water dish. He could spend hours playing in it...and does.
1 comment:
I love that look on his face. So cute!
Post a Comment