
I am on a health kick right now as I am determined to lose some of my baby weight before Micah turns one. So, I'm just warning you that some of my upcoming posts will be geared toward my goal.
I am working on changing small, seemingly insignificant habits that will hopefully add up to helping me achieve good results. Here are a few:
1. If you don't really love it, don't eat it. (Mostly aimed at my small indulgences.)
2. Add vegetables to everything.
3. Write down everything you eat and drink, without fail.
4. Find healthy alternatives for all your healthy foods.
5. Water, water, water!
6. Plan ahead for special occasions by accounting for higher calorie foods before you eat them.
7. Exercise with a buddy.
8. Snack on cut up raw veggies during the day.
9. Popcorn is your friend.
9. Popcorn is your friend.
4 comments:
Those are great goals. I have been doing weight watchers since Reagan was 4 months old and have been working on alot of those things. I am sure you will do great!
That trip looks so fun, and that's so great that you took Mitch.
We're trying to eat more healthy at our house too. We consume way tooo much sugar and fats. Do you have any recipes that your family just loves that are pretty healthy? If you do, please share! I'd love to try them.
I'm on a health kick too! I have never weighed as much as I do right now!!! I have been exercising a lot more in the last month and a half since I haven't been working 85 hours a week. But, it is a killer because I haven't seen much change. If anything, I almost feel as if I'm getting more around the waistline which has been my #1 goal. Anyway, I might have to do something like writing my goals on my Blog too! It might help keep me to them if others see them!! :) Good luck with your excellent goals!
Post a Comment