Wednesday, April 14, 2010

San Diego Mormon Battalion Museum

I will have to post our San Diego pictures in several posts because I'm overwhelmed at the thought of posting them all at once. Here are pictures from the Mormon Battalion Museum, which was recommended to me by several people and almost worth the drive just by itself. It was very cool and very interactive and held my children's attention very well. In fact, they wanted to go back before we left.
My little boy is all grown up and ready to join the Mormon Battalion! (: They could dress up and see how heavy the packs were and what items the men would have taken with them.

Mitch climbed on the roof (boys will be boys no matter their age) and I thought it looked cool with the flag to the side and the dark clouds behind him.

Gavin is panning for gold.


The water pump. Linnea loved how this water tasted.

Linnea, Micah and I


2 comments:

Karena said...

It looks like alot of fun! If we ever make it to San Diego again we will have to go!

Ritters said...

I had no idea about that place. What at great place to visit.