Linnea ran with her friend, Avery. She ran so well and did not stop.
The kids run was part of the Big Sur Marathon (just on the Saturday before it). Over three thousand kids ran. Afterward, a bounce house was set up for the kids to play in along with hula hooping and other games.
The kids run was part of the Big Sur Marathon (just on the Saturday before it). Over three thousand kids ran. Afterward, a bounce house was set up for the kids to play in along with hula hooping and other games.
Gavin ran the whole 2 miles with Micah and I without stopping. Awesome boy! He is strong!
2 comments:
Lovely Miss,
What a beautiful family you have. I recognize your profile name from past comments and support, but I am so glad I clicked over.
Now you can adorn at least you and Linnea's pretty heads because YOU are the winner of the Swib Handcrafted Hear-Wear giveaway on Cardigan Empire.
Congratulations,
Reachel
PS: I am wearing the same dress as your profile picture today. I think it was fate :)
That is very cool! I am hoping to walk a 5K at the end of May! You are great for running!
Post a Comment