Old Town San Diego was just a couple blocks from our hotel. It was really interesting. It reminded me of when I visited Nauvoo as a child. It is set up as an old fashioned town that we could go through. I especially enjoyed the school house and read to the kids the rules and how many lashings the children got for breaking some of the rules. We all agreed that we are glad schools are not that way any more.
2 comments:
Another fun adventure! You should bring your kids to Nauvoo sometime, I only live 4 hours away and would drive to visit with you!
What a fun family trip! Good to know Sea World is worth it. I'd love to take that adventure sometime. Maybe when Max is older. Was Micah pretty good for you? I remember making candles like that when I was little. Really easy and fun!
Post a Comment