
It had been a REALLY long time since we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium--which is crazy because our street runs right into it 3 minutes away. This was actually Micah's first time going.

sardines

flamingos--new exhibit

Micah clapping-can hardly contain his excitement.

jellyfish

sea turtles

Gavin kissing the penguin through the tank.

Leafy Sea Dragons

I love how I caught Micah clapping here. He clapped at nearly every tank. It was so cute how he showed his enthusiasm.

I love seahorses.

Pipefish--some people think they are straightened out sea horses.

Three kids in a clam shell.

Do you see Linnea and Micah behind the aquarium tank?

Aren't these tropical fish amazing?

Micah looks pretty amazed here. Sorry for the blurriness.

Gavin loves the hands-in-water playing zone.

Linnea and Micah in Splash Zone

Micah and I in front of the penguins


Linnea's hair extensions match the sea star!
2 comments:
Great pics! My favorite and the sea horses too! I also love the turtles.
I love that fantasic aquarium and those classic photo spots. Lots of great memories. You are such a good mama. Making good memories for those kids. Party on.
Post a Comment