Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Eve Nativity Play

The angel, Elizabeth and Mary gathered around baby Jesus.
Linnea looks the sweet part of Elizabeth.
King Herod--Jace
Jacen did a great job playing King Herod! Doesn't he look the part?
Isn't Joseph adorable?
Sasha is Mary (left), Brian is the narrator reading from the scriptures (middle) and Linnea is Elizabeth (right). We needed two girl parts for Linnea and Sasha, so we added the Elizabeth part into the story.
Linnea is the prettiest Elizabeth you ever saw.
The missionaries were the shepherds--note the reindeer is their sheep. (:
Brother Drakos, Albert, and Tristan Heywood were the wise men bringing gifts.
I think I'm the least photogenic person I know. Anyway, here is Micah and me. He is reaching for the Christmas tree.
Micah is worn out after a fun-filled evening--fell asleep sucking his thumb.
These Santa appetizers were as good as they are cute!
Head-cracker
Hat-Beef salami
Fluffy hat trim and beard-ricotta cheese
Eyes and Nose--capers
mustache-celery

1 comment:

***** said...

Oh, what a wonderful night! I am so wishing we were there to celebrate with you all. Your photos match the ones we took at the Heywoods 6 years ago. Good, good times.
I love your blog. You are so good at it.

You are gorgeous! Being photogenic is all in the eye of the beholder. I love that you still post photos of yourself even if you might not like them. I love seeing them and all your goodlooking family.

Thanks for the Christmas card! Miss you.
Happy New Year! --SK